- Go to connect.ucmerced.edu.
- Click on the Students persona, then click on My Merced.
- Enter your UCMNetID and password. Note: To claim your UCMNetID, follow these instructions.
- You will be redirected to the UC Merced Connect student portal.
Student Requirements & MyChecklist
Documents required by the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships will be listed in your personal checklist in the UC Merced Connect student portal. You may also access your financial aid requirements following the instructions below. Documents must be submitted by the priority deadline, or the deadline listed on your checklist, or your awards will be subject to cancellation. Please note that many of these documents (tax transcripts, income statements, etc.) will need to come from a parent.
For more information regarding your MyChecklist, please click here.
Viewing your Financial Aid Requirements
- Click MyFinancialAid.
- Click Student Requirements.
- Select the year from the dropdown menu, then click Submit.