The California Dream Act Application (CADAA) became available following the passage of two California Assembly Bills, AB 130 and 131. These bills became known as the CA Dream Act. The CA Dream Act makes certain that undocumented students are eligible for state and institutional aid.
- You must not be eligible to file the FAFSA.
- You must be a California resident.
- You must eligible for an AB 540 nonresident tuition exemption.
Important Things to Remember
- Complete the Dream application every year.
- Complete the Dream application by March 2nd. If you miss this deadline you may miss out on free money.
- Include our school code on your application, 041271.
- Apply for the Cal Grant. Complete the Cal Grant GPA Verification Form by March 2nd.