Skip to content Skip to navigation
See our Campus Ready site for the most up to date information about instruction.Campus ReadyCOVID Help
Helping Students Succeed

Child and Dependent Care Additional Expense Appeal

You may request an increase to your Cost of Attendance to assist with expenses paid to your child care provider by submitting a Child/Dependent Care Additional Expense Appeal form. If your appeal is approved, you will receive additional loan funds. Due to annual and aggregate loan limits, it is possible that your eligibility could be restricted to an Alternative Loan.

The only type of expenses that can be considered for a Child/Dependent Care Additional Expense Appeal are those that are paid to your child care provider during the academic year which enabled you to attend classes. The child(ren) must be reported in household size on your financial aid application and be living with you.

How to Apply

Submit a completed Child and Dependent Care Additonal Expense Appeal form and all supporting documentation.