Receiving Your Aid
You are hereHome › Receiving Your Aid
The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships begins notifying entering and continuing students of their fall/spring financial aid awards in March. Entering students will receive a paper award letter mailed to their address listed with the UC Merced admissions application. Continuing students will receive an email alerting them that their awards are ready to view on their UC Merced email account. You will then be able to log onto your My.UCMerced.edu to manage your financial aid awards and your student account throughout your UC Merced career. This section describes how to find your award letter, how to accept, reduce, or decline your awards, the terms and conditions of you financial aid, how your financial aid will be issued to you, and how to find and understand your MyBill.
Tips for Managing your Financial Aid
- Check your UC Merced email account frequently.
- Keep your information up to date on My.UCMerced.edu.
- Become familiar with the terms and conditions of your financial aid awards and the academic requirements for receiving financial aid.
- Be sure to let us know if you receive additional aid that is not listed on your award package.
- Make a budget and stick to it.
- Check your MyBill frequently. For information about your MyBill or your student account, visit Student Business Services.
- If you have any questions, contact Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- How to Apply
- Types of Aid
- Receiving Your Aid
- Contact Us