The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarship's mission is to identify available resources, determine students' eligibility for those resources, and make those resources available to students in an accurate, efficient and timely manner thus ensuring that all students who are eligible to attend the University, have the financial resources to do so.
The State of California requires that you be told the following: Students should consider exhausting federal student loan eligibility before contemplating the use of private student loans. More
How do I...
- Apply for Summer Financial Aid at UC Merced
- Apply/Renew my FAFSA
- Apply/Renew my Cal Grant award
- Apply/Renew my California Dream Act Application
- Apply for a Plus loan
- Sign a master promissory note
- Get Direct loan counseling
- Pay my fees
- View my awards
- Manage my money
- Complete the Verification Process
- Request a tax return transcript
- Change my housing status
Click here to view our complete Dates & Deadlines page!
- How to Apply
- Types of Aid
- Federal Work Study
- Receiving Your Aid
- Contact Us